Love Letter in Creative Ways #1

Let me share to you my boyfriend's anniversary gift to me as my first post on Love Letters. I consider this not a scrapbook but rather a very creative Love Letter. My purpose of posting this is to give you idea on how to be more creative in creating Love Letters to your special someone.

love letter
This is the overall view of his Love Letter. On the upper side is the word I Love You. At the bottom is the Happy Anniversary message while on the right side is my name. His letter begins on each letter of my name.
love letter
He put our mini pictures on three corners of the board.
love letter
See our mini pictures on the side.
love letter
I blurred my name's definition for privacy. Hehe. I'm shy to reveal some of my secrets. But as you can see the letter 'e' means 'end' with matching I love you. Hehe.
love letter
See our pictures for the whole year we've been together. The pictures have double sided tape on its back to make it look embossed.
love letter
Another view of our pictures. This was actually made from an illustration board. For the plastic cover, he bought a certificate frame or a frame where we put our diploma. He then inserted the illustration board inside.
love letter
And there you have it! A very creative, full of effort and touching Love Letter I'll always treasure for the rest of my life. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Quotes and Letters!
Your comments always make me smile : )