Love Letter #1

Dearest Hon,

I write to tell you how much you mean to me. You know what? Ever since you became part of my life, it’s as if I’m into Cloud 9 and the feeling is so awesome. I think about you every day and when I'm not near you my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you again.

I have told you this every now and then, ‘you are the most beautiful person I know both inside and out'. And every day, I see and feel it more clearly. I love everything about us. You have given me so much love, it’s too overflowing that I feel so blessed for having you. You’re the only person, who made me so happy, the happiest I’ve ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.

I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Always remember that my heart is yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart.

I love you Hon, with all my heart and soul, always and forever! ♥♥♥

And I want you to know that:

In your arms is where I feel the safest
In your heart is where I always want to be ♥
In your eyes I want to be complete, the one and only person you see :)

With all my Heart,
Your GF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Quotes and Letters!
Your comments always make me smile : )