Birthday Letter in Creative Ways #1

My birthday will be on the first week of March. I'm so excited that I will recall some of the special letters I have received on my birthday. On this post, I will be showing birthday letter from my students. Yes! I was once a college teacher under Electronics and Communications Engineering department.

This is the front cover of their letter done in an engineering template. *Note: They thought that my birthday is on February 26. I used this date as an example program in one of my C++ lesson, and so they assume that it is also my birthday. Lols.

birthday letter
This is the over all inside view of the letter. The consolidated greetings from my students.

birthday letter
Let me highlights some of the greetings of my students. I love this TIN-way of greeting me.

birthday letter
I love the hand writing. Cool.

birthday letter
Another hand writing I love. They were really engineering students.

birthday letter
See how they apply the C++ program in their greetings.

birthday letter
Cute font from rainbow.

birthday letter
My most favorite greeting is this one. Reason? Hmm. I think you have to read my older posts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Quotes and Letters!
Your comments always make me smile : )