Anniversary Letter in Creative Ways #1

My boyfriend and I celebrated our two years or 24 months of being together last April 6. So what do you expect? Of course! We have an exchange of letters for each other. On this post, I will feature the letter I have given to him. Hope you'll find inspiration from the letter I have made.

anniversary letter
While looking and thinking of what kind of letter I would do, I have seen this card on a store and then wollah! A bright idea was made. I will used this card as a board of my letter.
anniversary letter
By using this card, I can make a mini story as my letter for my boyfriend.

anniversary letter
When I have seen the numbers, I have thought of giving him 10 reasons why I love him.
anniversary letter
Since we need to cover the board above, I will used a different gift wrappers.

anniversary letter
I will also paste some of our pictures taken on the year 2011. This will add humor and life to my letter.
anniversary letter
This is the front cover of my letter. I have used embossed letters written as ' I ♥ u'.  The three pictures were my most favorite pictures of all. I have put stickers and beads. FYI. Pink is also my favorite color. :)
anniversary letter
Here is the sneak view of my letter when you opened it.
anniversary letter
I will feature each page one by one.
anniversary letter
1. I love you because you love me without asking me to change. (oh! see my face. he-he. I accidentally put a paste that I have to scratch it so it will be clean again.) Trivia: We love posing similarly. :) Sorry that I need to blur some notes. Hope you didn't mind it.
anniversary letter
2. I love you because you teach me things I thought I couldn't do.
anniversary letter
3. I love you because you love my family.
anniversary letter
4. I love you because you make me feel happy, sad, angry, so-so but most importantly you made me feel so in love.

anniversary letter
5. I love you because you carry me when I'm down and you let me carry you when you're upset.

anniversary letter
6. I love you because I feel strong when you're beside me and I feel relax and contented with you by my side.

anniversary letter
7. I love you because you support my childish acts. Hehe

anniversary letter
8. I love you because I have always a good laugh when were together and we look-a-like!

anniversary letter
9. I love you because you are my inspiration in doing things I love and because of you, I have a blog and I'm learning to be more creative.

anniversary letter
10. I'm glad that you are mine. I love you because I love you. Because there's no reason not to. I love you because in your arms is where I feel the safest place. ♥

anniversary letter
More reasons why I love you? Because the man above, no matter how serious, confuse, sad and happy will still be the same, the first and the last person I'm going to love for the rest of my life.

That's all! Hope you like it. :) For the next post, I will feature my boyfriend's letter he gave to me. Then you decide, which is more appealing. He-he.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Quotes and Letters!
Your comments always make me smile : )