Birthday Letter in Creative Ways #4: Happy 27th Birthday!


Another featured letter from my office mates. They love sharing their letters to me. ♥ I'm lucky to have such friends. (teary eye mode on. Hehe)

This letter is given to my office mate's boyfriend for his 27th birthday. My office mate is a bubbly person which is reflected to her letter. See her letter/card and be inspire!


Front view of the birthday letter/card. Such a cutie.


happy 27th birthday letter/card
This is the view when you open it. A colorful letter.


happy 27th birthday letter/card
Happy 27th Birthday using fiesta banner.



happy 27th birthday letter/card
Closer view of the letter cut outs from magazine paper connected with a string.


Big Hug!


happy 27th birthday letter/card
Smile and Pray!


happy 27th birthday letter/card
Dream Big!


happy 27th birthday letter/card
Pictures above were my favorite part on her letter.


Today let there be no plans, no schedule...
Just a day filled with happy moments and all the blessings of life. ♥


happy 27th birthday letter/card
Birthday letter from Bhon. I have to blur some parts of the letter because its a 'personal' letter of the owner. Hope you understand.


happy 27th birthday letter/card
 The back part of the letter. As cute as the front part.


PS. I'm working on a valentine letter which I will feature on the valentine day itself. I'm excited to share it with you. :)


2 comments:

  1. Very attention-grabbing diary. lots of blogs I see recently do not extremely give something that attract others, however i am most positively fascinated by this one. simply thought that i'd post and allow you to apprehend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks! fb login facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Quotes and Letters!
Your comments always make me smile : )