Monthsary Letter in Creative Ways #5: Love is Patient and Kind



The first month of 2013 signifies our 33rd Monthsary. And since its already 2013, the Monthsary Letter I prepare has something to do with this numbers. Clueless?

monthsary letter
Its 1 CORINTHIAN 13 verse for January 2013. Haha. Its also our 33rd Monthsary. Lots of 3's. I love it.

monthsary letter

On the front cover, you will see my own handwriting of the verse. I bought different color pen for this card. I write directly on the paper, without breathing. Haha. Kidding. I trust myself so much that I know, I will not misspelled words or will have erasures, because if I did, I have to repeat all over again in a clean sheet of paper. Luckily, I did it one time. :)

Let me explain why I chose this verse. Aside that it is one of my most favorite verse, it also serves as my guide whenever my boyfriend and I have problems. Example I get jealous, I'll just remind myself that 'Love is not jealous or boastful...' and instantly I'm fine. Sometimes if I wait for my boyfriend for so long, I'll just think that 'Love is Patient and Kind'. Or when I get irritated, 'Love is not irritable...'. See? Everything about Love is already in this verse. Love bears, believes and endures all things. 1 Corinthian 13 is really a guide not just for lovers but for everyone of us. ♥

monthsary letter
Lets now open the card and see what's inside. Excited?

monthsary letter

This is how my card looks like when you open it.On the left is my doodles. If you have browse my blog in the past, you will see some of my posts where I also drew. Yay! I know I'm not good in drawing, but I really love doing it. Haha. On the right side is my personal letter for him. I call him honeybunchkins in letters. I call him dudz/dudes in front of the crowd. I call him honey/hon if I will ask for a favor. Haha. :p


monthsary letter

Because I am proud of my doodles, I'll explain it. Haha. Those doodles actually are my boyfriend's favorites. He loves Nike shoes, guitar, car that should be in black. He loves to play basketball, play/watch movies on laptop. We love to eat too. His favorites are pizza, hotdogs, chicken, donuts, fries, eggs, cakes, ice cream and chili. Among those doodles, I think his most favorite is the girl in the center. Haha. The girl's name is TIN. And that's ME. Haha. Yehey. (I just assume that I am his favorite. Haha. But I think he has no choice but ME as his most favorite. Lol)
 
monthsary letter
I love you not because of who you are but because of who I am when I am with you. ♥
monthsary letter
I love how colorful the card turned to. From the front cover to the inside letter.
monthsary letter
What can you say? Hope you like my Monthsary Letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Quotes and Letters!
Your comments always make me smile : )