Monthsary Letter in Creative Ways #6: Happy 33rd Monthsary



Below this post is the 33rd Monthsary Letter I have given to my boyfriend. For this post, I will feature his letter for me. But before that, let me remind you that among the two of us, he is the one better in art. Haha. I have to admit that I'm second best. Just review my posts where I feature his letters.


  Happy 33rd Monthsary! This picture
Monthsary Letter

   Plus this picture 
Monthsary Letter

 Equals this!
Monthsary Letter
This is the front cover of his letter. This is made of illustration board. Covered by a 'scrapbook' paper design. The cupcake at the center was just bought on the store and pasted at the center.


Monthsary Letter
The illustration board was bind through screws. My boyfriend also put blue string on the side for a cute effect. Haha.


Monthsary Letter
Closer look how the illustration board was bonded


Monthsary Letter
Another view so you can see the details clearly.
Monthsary Letter 
Here is the inside view of the letter. These pictures were taken at the Ecopark. When I posted these pictures on Facebook, friends thought that these are pre-nuptial pictures. Haha. I have to explained that we just fond of taking pics with balloon props.


Monthsary Letter
On the right side part of the letter, below my pictures is his actual letter for me. He called me honeydudz, while on my letter I call him honeybunchkins. Haha. Cheesssssyyyyy! We just used that endearment on our letters. On daily life... NOOOOOOO! Haha.


Monthsary Letter
My different posed with balloons!


Monthsary Letter
This is his Monthsary Letter. I love you forever and God bless our relationship. ♥

Monthsary Letter
On the right side were our pictures together. Sweet!

Monthsary Letter
Monthsary Letter
Pictures, pictures and pictures!


Monthsary Letter
The back side of the letter. ♥


Monthsary Letter
Hope you like his 33rd Monthsary Letter. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Quotes and Letters!
Your comments always make me smile : )